Hello Frog Friends! We have some exciting news to share with you regarding addtional updates and soon-to-be updates on our iPhone app for Disney World®!
- A redesigned home page to show opening hours and Extra Magic Hours.
- Coming soon: An added ”check in” feature where you can be the Top Submitter of accurate wait times and be named the “Undercover Tourist of the Day.” What do I get, you ask? The “Undercover Tourist of the Day” in each park wins a $20 gift certificate to be applied toward any order over $500 from UndercoverTourist.com (1 certificate per order). We’ll be keeping you updated on this via The Frog Blog, our Twitter page, and our Page within Facebook.
Update for the Planner Page
- You can now view opening hours, parade times, recommended parks and other special events up to 180 days in advance.
- There is now an improved ‘add to schedule’ feature so it remembers the last date you added something. This avoids you having to scroll forward months in advance each time an item is added!
Update for the Disney Dining Page
- ADR Slot (Advanced Dinner Reservation) now enables you to store your reservation numbers, dates and times, the number of people in your party, and also set an alert so you don’t miss it!
Remember: We fixed several wait time bugs and enhanced many existing features. Unfortunately, and for existing app users ONLY, in some upgrade sequences this causes the app to crash upon updating to the new version! For those affected, simply delete the app from your device and re-download it from the App Store to fix this problem.