Daytime temperatures will warm up to the mid 70s this weekend, with nights cooling down to the low 50s. Sunday might be a little chilly, but still relatively mild. There’s a 30% chance of showers on Saturday, so bring your ponchos just in case.
The holidays are here and so are the crowds! When the parks are busy, it’s important to have a plan. You can now import the Frog Family’s Favorite Touring Plan to your iPhone if you have Undercover Tourist’s free or paid app. You’ll be hopping around the parks as fast as the Frog Family!
Holiday Events at the Parks:
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party @ Magic Kingdom
- This weekend (Friday, Dec. 17 and Sunday, Dec. 19) is your last chance to join Mickey and friends for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The party is from 7 p.m. until midnight, but party guests can enter the park at 4 p.m.
Holidays Around the World – Candlelight Processional @ Epcot
- The Candlelight Processional is 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. nightly at the America Gardens Theatre.
- Thomas Gibson (Criminal Minds) is the guest narrator Friday, Dec. 17 and Saturday, Dec. 18. Country music sensation Trace Adkins is the guest narrator Sunday, Dec. 19.
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights @ Hollywood Studios
- This nightly event on the Streets of America in Hollywood Studios is not to be missed!
Macy’s Holiday Parade & Mannheim Steamroller @ Universal Studios
- Mannheim Steamroller will perform live on the Music Plaza Stage following Macy’s Holiday Parade this Saturday, Dec. 18. (The parade starts at 5:30 p.m. with Mannheim Steamroller taking the stage at 8 p.m.)
Grinchmas @ Islands of Adventure
- See a live version of “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” on Soundstage 20. Show times are 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
- Don’t miss special holiday attractions and shows like Shamu Christmas – Miracles, The Polar Express Experience, and Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountain Finale. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is included with regular theme park admission.
Holidays at Busch Gardens
- Christmas on Ice and Christmas from the Heart are just two of the holiday shows at Busch Gardens. And don’t forget the new Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy! Holidays at Busch Gardens is included with regular theme park admission.
Outside the Parks:
Best of Florida Christmas @ Gaylord Palms Resort
- ICE! Experience – Over 18,000-square-feet of amazing ice sculptures featuring dual 30-foot slides. SNOW! – After you visit ICE!, you can go next door to play in 40 tons of snow! There’s a snow play area complete with carnival style games. This is looks like lots of fun especially for the price.
Now Snowing! @ Celebration Town Center
- If you’re up for a short drive to Celebration, you’ll get to experience a Florida snowfall! There are nightly snow falls at 6, 7, 8 and 9 p.m. as well as ice skating, carolers and horse drawn carriage rides.