I’ve been busy uploading the videos from the Frog Family’s most recent trip to Disney to Undercover Tourist’s YouTube channel. As you’ll see, I was able to capture POV videos of most attractions as well as several parades and shows.
How to use the videos:
2. Preview an attraction (especially if it might be scary for the little ones).
We love The Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios and even little Lily was able to enjoy it since she knew what to expect.
3. See how long an attraction or show lasts.
Who knew the new Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! Parade at Hollywood Studios was only 8 minutes?!?
4. Determine if it’s a must-do or a might-skip.
Everyone has a favorite attraction as well as one they could do without. Watch the video to make sure the 20-minute wait is worth it.
5. Pass the time while you’re waiting in line or on a Disney bus.
I NEVER do this, but Lily is notorious for repeating “How much longer till…?” The videos are a great way to pass the time.
6. For a history lesson, Disney-style.
I wish my teacher would use videos like the one of The Hall of Presidents at Magic Kingdom. No one would ever get their name on the board!