2. You have permanent indentations on the tops of your shoulders from carrying a 20 pound backpack even though your personal belongings only weigh ½ a pound.
3. You have the designated title of “Spot Saver.”
4. While your kids are riding Magic Carpets of Aladdin you’re making a wish for an extra set of hands.
5. You can’t remember the last time you had any say in the daily schedule.
6. You get enough exercise lifting the stroller onto and off of the buses that you don’t require a fitness center at the hotel.
7. You don’t mind watching the back of someone’s head during a parade as long as your kid has the best view by sitting on your shoulders.
8. You consider your Mickey Mouse boxer shorts “sexy.”
9. You serve as a body pillow for your little ones on bus rides back to the hotel.
10. Your wife’s favorite character is Goofy; she says he reminds her of you.