With millions of people traveling this Memorial Day Weekend and oil prices high, we offer some simple tips for you to save some money and time.
- Find the lowest prices on gas near you – GasBuddy.com.
- Don’t get lost or stuck in traffic congestion – Google Maps.
- Enjoy better gas mileage - inflate your tires to their correct pressure.
- Check-in online the night before your departure – this will simplify your journey through the congested airport.
- Pack light.
- Don’t get ‘bumped off‘ your flight – arrive at the airport 2 hrs prior to your flight departure
- - Rush hour at security checkpoints is between 5:30 and 7:30 am.
- - Peak wait times at security checkpoints can be as high as 40-60 minutes.
The best piece of advice we can offer is to ‘Pack Your Patience‘.
- MYW (3 day) – plus extra day free
- Water Park Fun & More (Fun Visits) (3 day) – plus extra 2 days free
- Universal 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
-The Frog Family