These attractions and experiences in Orlando are sure to put you in a “spooky” mood! Do you have more must-dos to add?
2. The Scare Zones & Haunted Houses (Halloween Horror Nights)
It’s practically impossible to make it through Halloween Horror Nights and not squeal like a little girl at least a handful of times.
3. Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade (Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
How cool is it when the Headless Horseman races by to kick off this awesome parade?
4. Beetlejuice’s Graveyard Revue (Universal Studios)
This musical show features Beetlejuice (very creepy) and a whole cast of Universal’s classic monsters.
5. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
It’s not just the creepy lobby of the hotel or the drop sequence of the actual ride, it’s Rod Serling warning “You are about to enter…The Twilight Zone.” Oooh, makes you shiver! Watch the video.
7. Trick-or-Treating (Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
There’s nothing spooky or scary about it, but trick-or-treating your way through Magic Kingdom (when it’s not even actually Halloween) is really cool.
8. Revenge of the Mummy (Universal Studios)
If plunging 39 feet into total darkness and accelerating to 45 mph surrounded by fireballs and scarab beetles aren’t enough to scare you, perhaps the Mummies who roam the lines are. This is an awesome roller-coaster any time of year, but the Halloween setting really fits the bill.
9. Universal Orlando’s Horror Make-Up Show (Universal Studios)
Get a close-up look at what goes into – and oozes out of – some of Hollywood’s strangest creatures.
10. Fantasmic! (Hollywood Studios)
Evil Queen, Ursula, Cruella de Vil, Scar, Frollo, Jafar and Maleficent…any questions?