I don’t know about you, but I feel like a “kid in a candy store” when I’m at Walt Disney World. In no particular order and by no means complete, here’s a list of 10 Disney treasures I wish I could call my own.
1. The Main Street Fire Engine from Magic Kingdom® Park
I don’t have a driver’s license and I’m not even sure the Main Street Fire Engine is “street legal,” but it would be soooo awesome!
2. Magician Mickey’s Sword from Fantasmic! Show
My mom has warned me that using a Roman candle as a substitute will ensure I never lay eyes on Mickey or his wand again.
3. Swiss Family Treehouse
Doesn’t everyone want a Swiss Family Treehouse of their own?
6. “Convertible” Tables at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
These would be great for family dinners, but I might also use one for a homework desk.
7. The Cotton-Top Tamarins from Habitat Habit!
Can’t you just imagine snuggling with these adorable little primates?
8. Taiko Drums from Matsuriza in Epcot®’s Japan Pavilion
Did you know you can hear these from clear across World Showcase Lagoon? I would promise not to play them after 8 p.m.
10. Rickshaw Taxi from Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade
How else am I going to pick up my friends so they can come over to see the other “borrowed” items on my list?
What things do you wish YOU could “borrow” from Walt Disney World?
P.S. Since all these treasures belong in their rightful places throughout the parks, I guess we’re all just going to have to spend more time there, huh?