From skipping the lines at the ticket counters to finding your car in the parking lot when you leave, here is a helpful photo guide for spending a day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Arriving at Hollywood Studios
1. Follow the purple signs to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
2. Parking is $14 per day; save your receipt if you’re park hopping.
3. Follow the signs to Guest Parking; Cast Members are there to “direct” this scene.
4. Use the ‘Where Did I Park’ feature on Undercover Tourist’s iPhone app.
5. Take the Tram to the park entrance.
Entering Hollywood Studios
1. All “actors” must have their bags checked before entering.
2. Security is fast & friendly if you have your bag open and ready to be checked.
3. Skip the Lines at the ticket counters (You purchased your tickets in advance!)
4. Insert your ticket into the turnstile & scan your finger.
5. Follow our popular Frog TOUR for the rest of your day at Hollywood Studios.
Guest Services at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
1. Guest Relations is on the left when you enter the park.
2. Locker Rental is on the right when you enter the park.
3. The First Aid and Baby Care Centers are located inside Guest Relations.
4. Package Pick-Up is next to Oscar’s Rental Service near the park entrance.
Renting a Stroller, Wheelchair or Electronic Convenience Vehicle (ECV)
1. Look for Oscar’s blue truck after you enter the park. (It will be on your right.)
2. Rent a single or double stroller, wheelchair or ECV.
3. Use designated stroller parking outside the attractions.
4. Return the stroller, wheelchair or ECV to the rental location at the end of the day.
Using a FASTPASS at Hollywood Studios
1. Go to the attraction where you want a FASTPASS.
2. Insert your ticket into the machine & receive your FASTPASS.
3. Return during your “return time” window. (Get your next FASTPASS first.)
4. The Cast Member will check & collect your FASTPASS.
Exiting Hollywood Studios
1. Make your way back toward the park entrance.
2. Take the Tram to the parking lot…or a Disney bus back to your hotel.
3. Can’t remember which lot? Check ‘Where Did I Park’
on Undercover Tourist’s iPhone app.
More easy-to-follow photo guides…
A Disney Day Out in Photos…MAGIC KINGDOM
A Disney Day Out in Photos…EPCOT
A Disney Day Out in Photos…DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM
A Day Out in Photos…UNIVERSAL ORLANDO