From driving and parking to renting a stroller, here is an easy-to-follow photo guide to a Disney day out at Epcot®.
Arriving at Epcot®
1. Take Exit 67 off of Interstate 4 & follow the purple signs to Epcot®.
2. Pay the Cast Member to park. (Parking is $14 for cars.)
3. Drive slowly & follow the direction of the helpful Cast Members.
(Use Undercover Tourist’s iPhone app to remember where you parked.)
4. Take the Trams to the park entrance OR if you’ve parked close enough, walk.
1. Have your bags open & ready to be checked by security.
2.Skip the Lines at the ticket counters (You purchased your tickets in advance!)
3. Arrive early so you’re one of the first guests through the turnstiles.
4. Insert your ticket into the turnstile & scan your finger.
5. Follow our popular Frog TOUR for the rest of your day at Epcot®.
Guest Services at Epcot®
1. If you need Guest Relations before you enter the park,
it is to the right after bag check.
2. Guest Relations is on the left side of Spaceship Earth after you enter the park.
3. Epcot®’s First Aid & Baby Care Centers are located in the Odyssey Center (between Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet and Mexico Pavilion).
4. Package Pick-Up is on the right when you enter the park (before Spaceship Earth).
5. There are 2 Locker Rental locations: Near the Resort Bus Facility area outside park entrance & near the Package Pick-Up location to the right when you enter the park.
Renting a Stroller or Electronic Convenience Vehicle (ECV)
1. Go to the Stroller & Wheelchair Rental location near the park entrance.
2. Choose a single or double stroller, or a regular wheelchair.
3. You can also rent ECVs there.
4. Use designated Stroller Parking outside the attractions.
5. Return the stroller, wheelchair or ECV to the rental location at the end of the day.
1. Make your way to the park exit.
2. There are helpful signs to point you in the right direction.
3. If you’re headed to Magic Kingdom® Park, you can take the Monorail.
4. Or hop on one of the Trams that will take you back to the parking lot.
More easy-to-follow photo guides…
A Disney Day Out in Photos…Magic Kingdom® Park
A Disney Day Out in Photos…Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
A Disney Day Out in Photos…Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
A Day Out in Photos…UNIVERSAL ORLANDO