If Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are already on your list and you are thinking of adding SeaWorld, Aquatica and maybe even Wet ‘n Wild, the Orlando FlexTicket may be just what you’re looking for. Here is an overview to help you decide if the FlexTicket is the Best Ticket.
What is the FlexTicket?
The Orlando FlexTicket offers unlimited admission to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet ‘n Wild, SeaWorld and Aquatica for 14 days. And by unlimited, we mean unlimited. If you wanted to, you could visit all 5 parks every day for 14 days straight.
The FlexTicket is the Best Ticket if:
- You want the most flexibility at the 5 parks included on the ticket. (i.e. You don’t want to worry about how many ‘days’ you’ve used on your ticket or whether you can visit more than one park in a day.)
- You will be visiting those 5 parks at least once during your trip. If you were to buy single day tickets to each of the parks, the total would be more than the price of a FlexTicket AND you would only be able to visit each park one time.
- There are several special events going on at the 5 parks while you will be here. Here’s an example: The FlexTicket would allow you to visit Wet ‘n Wild the first part of the day, then head over to Universal Studios that night for the Mardi Gras special event. The next day you could spend the morning at Aquatica, then go to SeaWorld that afternoon for Bands, Brew & BBQ.
What is the FlexTicket Plus?
The Orlando FlexTicket Plus offers unlimited admission to 6 parks: Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet ‘n Wild, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens for 14 days. We’re not sure it’s humanly possible, but if you wanted to you could visit all 6 parks every day for 14 days straight with the FlexTicket Plus.
The FlexTicket Plus is the Best Ticket if:
- You are looking for a ticket that includes Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet ‘n Wild, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens.
- You want the flexibility of going to more than one park per day.
- You will spend at least one day at five of those parks. Even if you never visited Wet ‘n Wild, the FlexTicket Plus is still cheaper than buying single day tickets for the others.
- There are special events happening at the parks while you will be here. Let’s use the summertime as an example. Summer Concert Series at Universal Studios, Summer Nights at SeaWorld and Summer Nights at Busch Gardens all run concurrently. The FlexTicket Plus would give you the flexibility to attend them all.
Other important details…
- Universal CityWalk Party Pass is included on the FlexTicket and FlexTicket Plus. The Party Pass entitles you to free admission to the paid entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the 14 days that your ticket is valid. Party Pass Venues: CityWalk’s Rising Star, Red Coconut Club, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, the groove, Latin Quarter and Pat O’Brien’s.
- Parking is not included on the FlexTicket or FlexTicket Plus, but you will only have to pay once a day if you visit more than one park. Just save your receipt.
- The FlexTicket and FlexTicket Plus do have an expiration date. They must be activated before the end of the year.