Void where prohibited by law.
1. How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter UndercoverTourist’s ‘Theme Park’ Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) simply visit, http://blog.undercovertourist.com or http://www.facebook.com/UndercoverTourist and fill out the on-line entry form. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter to win a prize. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. All entries become the property of UndercoverTourist when submitted and will not be returned to entrant. Contest begins on January 16, 2012 and ends on February 6, 2012.
2. Limitation on the Number of Entries. Limit one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
3. Prizes. Three will be awarded:
1st Prize – $250 towards your Orlando theme park vacation with UndercoverTourist.com, 4 Frog Family T-shirts and 4 Frog Family hats.
(Retail Value approx. $300.00).
2nd Prize – $50 towards your Orlando theme park vacation with UndercoverTourist.com, 4 Frog Family T-shirts and 4 Frog Family hats
(Retail Value approx. $100.00).
3rd Prize – 4 Frog Family T-shirts and 4 Frog Family hats
(Retail Value approx. $50.00).
(The approximate total retail value of the Grand Prize is: $300.00)
4. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners will be determined via a random computer generated drawing of all eligible entries received. All decisions by Undercover Tourist in relation to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. All entries must be submitted by February 6, 2012. The drawing shall take place on or about February 7, 2012 in Austin, TX. Winner shall be notified by email or certified mail within 5 days of the drawing. Undercover Tourist’s sole obligation is to mail a winning notification by certified letter or to send an email to the address provided in the entry form. Winners will have 15 days from the sending date of the winner notification email or mailing of certified mail to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. If the prize is not claimed within the 15 day time limit an alternate prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Undercover Tourist based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
5. Winners List and Official Rules. The winners’ names and Official Rules, terms and conditions shall be posted on the UndercoverTourist website, www.undercovertourist.com. A list of winners and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request for the list or rules to UndercoverTourist at: InsiderGuide.com,LC, P.O. Box 250676, Daytona Beach, FL 32125 0676.
6. Error Correction. UndercoverTourist reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of entries received.
8. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to anyone who is a legal United States and Canadian residents (except residents of RI, Puerto Rico, Quebec Canada, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country) and who are 18 years of age and older. The prizes are personal to the selected winner and are not assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and those living in the same households) of InsiderGuide.com,LC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, legal, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and web site providers/web masters are not eligible to participate. Void in RI, Puerto Rico, Quebec Canada, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country. All entrants must have internet access prior to February 5, 2012. In order to win, all Canadian residents or citizens who are selected must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited arithmetical skill-testing question to be administered by phone at a prearranged, mutually convenient time. A correct answer to the question is required in order to become a winner.
9. Duration. Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted January 16, 2012 and must be actually submitted no later then 6:59 PM CST February 6, 2012.
10. Prize Limitations. All prize winners and participants shall also be required to execute a release which includes a limitation of liability releasing UndercoverTourist from any and all liability and/or claims resulting from any accident or incident which occurs as a result of winning the prize. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign off on behalf of all minors. Failure by any of the participants to execute the release shall cause a forfeiture of the entire prize for all winners and participants. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable, and have no cash redemption value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
11. Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release. Where permitted by law, winners and participants grant to UndercoverTourist, their subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winners’ and participants’ names, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of their city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Except where prohibited by law, winners and participants will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign off on behalf of all minors. Failure by any winner or participant to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize for all winners and participants.
12. Taxes and Expenses. All applicable local, state, provincial, airport, departure and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winners. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prizes or transportation or travel taxes.
13. Financial Information. Winners agree to provide such financial information to UndercoverTourist as is necessary for UndercoverTourist to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
14. General Terms. By entering in sweepstakes, participant is agreeing to allow their email to be shared with UndercoverTourist. Participants who receive emails from UndercoverTourist and who wish to unsubscribe must unsubscribe individually to UndercoverTourist email. By entering in sweepstakes, each participant and anyone who they include in the prize agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of UndercoverTourist which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign off on behalf of all minors. Also, Grand Prize winner(s) and guests shall be bound to observe all terms and conditions imposed by the sponsoring venues. UndercoverTourist and its agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or computer malfunctions (failures, errors or difficulties of any manner); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond control of UndercoverTourist that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and Canada. All Federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited including RI, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Quebec, Canada. and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country
15. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT UndercoverTourist AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. UndercoverTourist IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT (AND AGREE TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR UndercoverTourist AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
16. SPONSORED BY: InsiderGuide.com,LC, P.O. Box 250676, Daytona Beach, FL 32125 0676, tel.: (800) 846-1302, www.undercovertourist.com. UndercoverTourist shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. UndercoverTourist and other trademarks or logos used herein are trademarks of their respective trademark owners. Copyright © 2012 InsiderGuide.com,LC dba/Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.