Choosing WHEN to visit is usually the first decision you make as you begin planning your Orlando vacation. The time of year you visit will determine many other aspects of your planning and of your vacation itself. For instance, if you decide to visit during the busy holiday season, you will have to make dining and hotel reservations much farther in advance than if you were visiting during the off-season. Expected crowd levels are also strongly associated with what time of year it is.
From deciding what to pack to planning your trip around a particular special event, the following resources will help you determine ‘When to Visit’ and will give you helpful information for traveling during specific times of the year.
- Crowd Calendar
- Helpful Tips for Using Leap’s Crowd Calendar
- Refurbishments & Closings
- Planning Your 1st Visit
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Seasonal Travel
- Special Events & Holidays
- 5 Ways to Surprise Your Kids
- Planning a Honeymoon at Walt Disney World
- While You Wait