Do you want to stay on Walt Disney World property or are you looking for a budget hotel close by on International Drive? Would a vacation home/villa rental work better for your family or are you driving an RV to Florida and need a campground?
With more than 400 hotels as well as vacation home rentals and campgrounds, Orlando has enough accommodation options to suit all budget, location and size needs.
Listed below are helpful resources to help you in this stage of the planning process.
- Where to Stay in Orlando
- Benefits of Staying On-Site
- Disney Resort Levels – Overview
- Frog Family’s Favorite Places to Stay
- Videos Tours (from Undercover Tourist’s YouTube Channel)
- Extra Magic Hours – When to Use & When to Avoid