UNDERCOVER TOURIST’S “BEST ORLANDO FAMILY VACATION” SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: Undercover Tourist’s “Best Orlando Family Vacation” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of InsiderGuide.com, LC dba Undercover Tourist, Pinterest, each of their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated entities, suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of all parties are not eligible. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules (the “Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: InsiderGuide.com, LC dba Undercover Tourist, 642 Carswell Ave, Holly Hill, FL 32117.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins on October 18, 2012 at 9 AM EST and ends at 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter The Sweepstakes: Go to http://blog.undercovertourist.com/2012/10/our-first-ever-pinterest-giveaway/ (the “Website”) and follow the instructions. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you must create one. After you have successfully created your Pinterest account, follow the instructions on the Website on how to create your “Best Orlando Family Vacation” Board (“Board”) and pin the minimum required photos. In order to be eligible as a potential winner, an entrant must pin “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids” Photo, as posted by Sponsor on the Website, along with a minimum of four (4) other images from the Website, onto his/her Board. All pins must remain posted on the entrant’s Board through the date of the random prize drawing, i.e. on or around 11/1/12. After pinning the minimum required pins and completing the Board, qualified entrants must submit a comment on http://blog.undercovertourist.com/2012/10/our-first-ever-pinterest-giveaway/ with the URL of the Board for official entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. Limitation on the Number of Entries: Limit one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified.
6. Prizes: First Prize is $50 towards your Orlando theme park vacation with UndercoverTourist.com and an autographed copy of “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2013” (Retail Value approx. $68). Second prize is an autographed copy of “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2013” plus a Frog Family package for four (4 T-shirts and 4 hats) (Retail value of approx. $68). Third prize is an autographed copy of “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2013” plus a Frog Family package for 2 (2 T-shirts and 2 hats) (Retail value approx. $43).
7. Random Drawing: One (1) First Prize winner, one (1) Second Prize winner, and one (1) Third Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/1/12 from among all eligible entries received in the Promotion by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified by email that is submitted on Website at the time of entry.
8. Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified by email, after the random drawing has occurred. Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) (the “Prize Acceptance Documents”) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winners within 2 business days after selection. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
10. Publicity Rights: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law.
11. Release: By acceptance of a Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize-related activity.
12. Dispute Resolution: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Florida. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
13. General: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules or in the Pinterest Terms. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in all jurisdictions other than the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law.
14. WINNERS LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 11/30/12 to: “Best Orlando Family Vacation” Winners List, 1250 S. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building One, Suite 425, Austin, TX 78746.
Pinterest is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Pinterest. All actions relating to the opening and administration of Pinterest membership accounts are solely in Pinterest’s, and not Sponsor’s, discretion and determination.
These Official Undercover Tourist “Our Family Disney Dream Vacation” Official Rules may not be republished or reprinted in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Undercover Tourist.
Copyright 2012 Undercover Tourist. All rights reserved.