During my after-coffee meditation (AKA Disney daydreamin’) today, I started thinking about what I would put on my ultimate Disney wish list. There are some things I just haven’t gotten around to and then there are those things I’ll probably never be able to do. (But a girl can dream, right?) So here it is…my Walt Disney World Bucket List.
1. Stay the night in the Cinderella Suite of Cinderella Castle. I know, I know…likely never going to happen.
2. Renew my wedding vows at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Maybe if I mention this enough, Leap might take the hint.
3. Be the family selected to open Magic Kingdom® Park with Mickey and the gang.
Riding that train into Main Street, U.S.A.® Station is on the wish list of every member of the Frog Family. (Watch the video.)
4. Be picked from the audience for Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
It always looks like SO much fun, but I just can’t bring myself to jump up and down for attention like my husband does. (Watch the video.)
5. Do Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour.
This one’s easy enough to cross off the list, but do I really want to know the secrets behind the magic?
6. Do Summit Plummet at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park.
Maybe it’s the inevitable swim suit malfunction or maybe I’m just “chicken,” but one day I WILL summon the courage! (Watch the video.)
7. Sample an “adult beverage” from each country during Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival.
It would have to be on an adults-only vacation.
8. Stay on the Concierge Level of the Disney’s Beach Club Resort for a week…by myself. Easily one of my favorite Disney resorts, I often fantasize about wrapping myself in one of those fluffy robes, ordering room service, then lounging by one of the Disney’s Beach Club Resort pools all day…for a week.
9. Be a princess, any princess, for a day at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot®. The absolute joy those Disney Princesses bring to all the little girls during Princess Storybook Dining is infectious.
10. Find a paint brush on Tom Sawyer Island in Magic Kingdom® Park.
It’s not even about the prize I would receive if I found one! I just want to find one!
What’s on your Walt Disney World Bucket List? Come on, don’t be shy.
Happy Planning (& Disney Dreamin’)