We love hearing from you! You’re already contributing valuable comments and feedback on our blog, Facebook and Twitter pages, but we want to hear more! We’re excited to launch a new Frog Family Guest Blogger Series, where you can share your own stories, along with your best tips, resources and pieces of advice to our community of theme park loving friends. So, don’t miss this unique opportunity to have fun, let your creativity run wild, and be a part of the Frog Family Bloggers!
- Do you love Orlando theme parks?
- Are you dying to share your experiences and help others?
- Do you already blog and want to do it more?
- Oh, and do you want to get something for it? Then keep reading!
If you are interested in being a guest blogger on The Frog Blog at Undercovertourist.com, submit your blog post in a Word document to email@example.com with at least one original and relevant photo (.jpg or.gif) attached. Blog posts should be your original work and approximately 500 words or less. Include your name, social media links (up to four, but not required), a link to your blog (not required to have one), a short bio (less than 50 words), and a photo (not required). If selected for publication, we will include a link back to your blog as part of your guest post, to make sure people know where to find and follow you! Submit your blog posts between June 7th, 2012 – June 20th, 2012.
Chosen blog posts will be published each Tuesday during the months of July and August. We will notify you prior to the post going live, so you’re able to let your friends and family know! If you’re chosen as a summer guest blogger, we’ll also make sure you get the goodies we love to give: a $25 gift card and a Frog Family package [4 hats and 4 t-shirts].
Have a friend you think would be perfect? Be sure to send this link along!
The Rules for Publication:
1. Your contribution has to be genuinely useful to our readers, and should be related to Orlando theme parks.
2. It must be original content, not someone else’s work.
3. Any image or video must be original content.
4. No affiliate links within post content will be accepted.
5. It should not include any offensive content, such as hate speech, obscenity, or defamation.
6. We reserve the right to reject any contribution at our sole discretion.
7. We reserve the right to edit your contribution.
8. If selected for publication, we reserve the right to decide when we will use your contribution, and we may hold it for weeks or even months to better fit with other topics.
9) We suggest inclusion of links to other articles or pages on Undercovertourist.com to enhance your blog submission as a resource.
When Contributing, You Agree to These Legal Terms:
1. You retain the ownership of your contribution.
2. You grant Undercover Tourist a non-exclusive copyright license to publish your contribution online and to distribute it by email to our subscribers.
3. You represent that you are the author of your contribution.
4. You represent that your contribution doesn’t violate the rights of any third parties.
5. If your contribution includes names, photos, or other identifying information about other persons, you represent that you have their permission to include this information. If requested, you agree to provide a release from them (we will provide the release form).
Chat with you soon,