It was a little bit of a short week due to the holidays, but rest assured the Frog Family has been scouring the web for Disney and Orlando theme park news so you don’t have to.
We love comments! Drop us a line below if you have something to share.
This week’s highlights:
- Dates for the super popular Star Wars Weekends have been announced for 2013. James Arnold Taylor and Ashley Eckstein are returning as celebrity hosts for this annual special event held Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting May 17.
- If you’re planning a visit to Walt Disney World in the next few weeks, it’s not too late to experience the holiday magic. Here is the schedule of seasonal happenings through Jan. 8. You can also check out our crowd calendar for events as well as crowd levels and daily park recommendations year-round.
- In case you haven’t made it over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this holiday season, here is a 360 panorama of the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which runs through Jan. 6.
- It wouldn’t be the week before New Year’s Day without a few top 10 lists, and Disney has a number of them, including its most popular time-lapse videos from around the parks.
- Tad has been using his time off from school to work on the video he shot while we were at Disney World a few weeks ago. Check out the latest on our YouTube channel, including the brand-new Enchanted Tales With Belle and the newly reimagined Test Track.
- The folks over at MiceChat have taken a look at the construction at SeaWorld Orlando for Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, set to make its debut this spring. We cannot wait for this combination ride attraction and penguin exhibit.
- Speaking of SeaWorld, Mommy Frog gave us her five reasons why you should Dine with Shamu on your next visit to Orlando.
- Finally, SeaWorld announced plans this week to go public, aiming for a $100 million IPO.
That’s all for this week. Until next week, happy planning!