It’s the start of a brand new month, and you know what that means — it’s time to kick off the Undercover Tourist of the Month contest. For September, I came up with the super cool idea of having all of you “Trusted Tourists” come up with your own “Top 5″ list for the Orlando theme parks for a chance to win a $250 credit!
I know for me personally, I could spend all day coming up with Top 5 lists for the theme parks … like The Top 5 Reasons I Love Test Track or the The Top 5 Things I Want to Do at Epcot (After I Ride Test Track) … really, the possibilities are endless.
To enter, send us an email at email@example.com with your list (you can include a photo if you want to).
You can share as many lists as you’d like, but only one entry per person will be accepted for purposes of the contest. We’ll award one lucky entrant with a $250 credit on our site. Read the full terms and conditions here. So what are you waiting for? Get creative, and don’t forget to share explanations for your choices!
Oh, and for those of you who may not have been to the Orlando theme parks yet, well, that is easy — what are the top five things you want to do on your first visit?
Here, I’ll leave you with a bit of inspiration
Tad’s Top 5 Reasons to Ride Test Track
5. Single Ride Line. Test Track is one of three rides in all of Disney World that have a dedicated single rider line, which is always the fastest way to ride an attraction (even faster than FastPass). Just know, if you choose this option (or FastPass), you won’t get to design your own SimCar.
4. Whoa! You can customize your own car. As part of its re-imagineering last year, guests can design a custom car in the pre-show, choosing settings and car attributes that carry through to the ride experience.
4. Learning what really makes a car go vrrooommm! Inside the Design Center, guests can learn the role design plays in four key areas – Capability, Efficiency, Responsiveness and Power.
2. Coolest queue ever. Guests can take in the coolest concept cars ever as they wind through the line and get inspiration for their own SimCar inside the Chevrolet Design Center.
1. Maximum speeds of 65 mph! The real thrill of Test Track is once you get past the testing. There truly is nothing like the feel of taking those hairpin curves around the outdoor track.
What are you waiting for? Tell us your top 5 List for Orlando theme parks to be entered to win the $250 credit!