Update for guests not staying at a Disney resort: As of March 31, you have the ability to book advanced FastPass+ reservations up to 30 days in advance. More details are available at this post.
Walt Disney World Resort continues to expand its FastPass+ reservations system for park guests, and we wanted to put together a quick reference guide for those of you as you head to the parks. As part of the MyMagic+ testing, all park guests can now book reservations for FastPass+ at Magic Kingdom attractions, shows and entertainment. Legacy FastPasses are unavailable at Magic Kingdom Park at this time. This follows in the footsteps of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, which was the first park to make the switch to FastPass+-only reservations back in December. As a reminder, legacy FastPasses are no longer available, which is why they no longer display on our wait-time apps.
As a reminder, only resort guests are now fully able to book FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance of their trips. Park guests not staying at the resort can only make same-day FastPass+ reservations using the in-park FastPass+ kiosks. Only resort guests can use the My Disney Experience app to modify reservations; park guests must make all modifications to reservations via the in-park kiosks.
Whether you are a resort or park guest, three FastPass+ selections can be made per day in one park.
Here’s where to find the FastPass+ kiosks at the Disney World parks:
FastPass+ at Magic Kingdom Park
- Guest Relations at City Hall
- Near Town Square Theater
- Near The Diamond Horseshoe
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Near Pete’s Silly Side Show
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Splash Mountain
- Near Hall of Presidents
- Near Tinkerbell’s Magical Nook
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney Outfitters
- Service Center at Creature Comforts
- Kali River Rapids
- Expedition Everest—Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Primeval Whirl
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Service Center on the left past the entrance turnstiles
- At the wait times board on the corner of Hollywood and Sunset boulevards
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror FastPass kiosks
- Guest Relations outside the park
- Mission: SPACE FastPass kiosks
- Soarin’ FastPass kiosks
- Guest Relations in Future World
- Future World Plaza behind Spaceship Earth and the Future World fountain
- International Gateway
- Future World West walkway
Are you a park guest making day-of FastPass+ reservations? What was your experience like? Share in comments below!