I may be small, but I still enjoy attractions that are little more “daring” than Dumbo the Flying Elephant®. Though they’re not as intense as Rock ’n Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® or Manta at SeaWorld, here are my five favorite “thrill” rides with height requirements under 40 inches. 1. Flight of [...]
- Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for March
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
About Undercover Tourist