Mommy Frog’s Note: Today’s guest post comes from Undercover Tourist customer Vern Woodruff, who visited the Walt Disney World Resort in November. He shares his experience using PhotoPass. Please note that some of these photos were taken by PhotoPass photographers with Vern’s camera; not all were shot with the PhotoPass professional cameras. Recently, Disney has launched [...]
- Disney World, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for April
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
- Universal Reveals Tantalizing New Details About Hogwarts Express
About Undercover Tourist