At age 64, Diana Nyad, upon swimming for 54 hours from Cuba to Florida, said it all: Never give up and never think you are too old to chase a dream. Since the beginning of May, I have been training for a 10-mile RunDisney race at the Walt Disney World Resort in October while also [...]
- Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for March
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
About Undercover Tourist