Scattered thunderstorms are expected throughout the weekend with daytime temperatures reaching the low 90s. (Don’t you just love Florida weather during the summer?) For an up-to-the-minute Orlando weather forecast, click here. Epcot is a great park to visit on rainy days. If the weather turns ugly, head to World Showcase and grab a bite to [...]
- Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for March
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
About Undercover Tourist