Disney today unveiled MyMagic+, a massive ongoing project aimed at enhancing the guest experience — starting at the trip planning stage and carrying through to inside the parks. Tied to MyMagic+ are a series of new initiatives that will roll out in the coming months, including FASTPASS+. This new system would allow guests to book guaranteed [...]
- Disney World, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for April
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
- Universal Reveals Tantalizing New Details About Hogwarts Express
About Undercover Tourist