Meeting Disney characters is one of the Frog Family’s favorite things about going to Walt Disney World. I’m giving you my 10 best character greeting tips so you’ll have those autograph books and photo albums filled up in no time. Tip #1 – If You See a Line, Get In It! I’ve made the mistake [...]
- Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for March
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
About Undercover Tourist