Updated November 30, 2012 Walt Disney World has been steadily working away at the expansion of Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom, the largest project in its history. Anticipation is building as we get closer and closer to the grand opening Dec. 6, in no small part thanks to the amazing job Disney has done at giving [...]
- Disney, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for March
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
About Undercover Tourist