By Guest Blogger, Ashley Nichols of Theme Park Foodie Visiting Epcot® on a budget can be a bit of a challenge. Not only does the park feature more shopping locations than attractions, it also has more restaurants. Although Epcot®’s dining variety is one of its strengths, it can also lead to confusion for first-time visitors [...]
- Disney World, Universal & SeaWorld Orlando Planning for April
- Best Time to Visit Disney World in 2014
- What's Coming to Disney World, SeaWorld & Universal in 2014
- How Much Planning Should You Do for a Disney Vacation?
- Our Disney Tickets Are 100% RFID and FastPass+ Enabled
- How To Use FastPass+ at Disney World in the Parks - Step By Step
- Where to Stay - The Frog Family's Favorites
- Disney World FastPass+ Tips and Touring Plan Strategies
- 10 Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) Worth Making for Your Family
- Disney World Shopping: The Top 5 Places (and Then Some)
- Disney World Character Dining ... The Pros and Cons Plus Photo Tips!
- Universal Reveals Tantalizing New Details About Hogwarts Express
About Undercover Tourist